Welcome to the home of Positif Politics, Communications and Consulting on the web. We are Wales' largest public affairs company and a leading provider of communications advice, knowledge, intelligence and support to the business, voluntary and public sectors.
'Positif' is the Welsh word for 'positive' and reflects our outlook and the way we do business. We are an open, transparent, responsible and ethical company and our core mission is to make a positive difference for our clients and the people of Wales.
Browse around our site to find out more about the range of public affairs, communications and consultancy services we offer which include political consulting, monitoring and research; public and stakeholder relations; event management; public affairs and communications training; and strategic consultancy support.
- RT @BevanFoundation: Ian Thomas of Scope Cymru on why the Social Services Bill need to address eligibility t.co/txEKB3Yafc
- RT @UKChangingUnion: Come to launch of our joint report with @ERS_Cymru "Democracy on a shoestring" on 12 June 2013. Register here http://t…
- Today on the @BevanFoundation blog, Ian Thomas from Scope makes the case for clearly defined eligibility criteria in Social Services Bill
- RT @AssemblyWales: Assembly business in the Siambr: Tuesday 4 June 2013 - Wednesday 19 June 2013 t.co/YHNdckwFsL
- RT @NAWPetition: 1/2 Yesterday the Committee heard evidence from @scope in support of their petition to Guarantee good support close to home