Keeping up to date and up to speed in a news hungry environment is crucial for Positif and our clients. Whether you are in the news or creating content Positif has it covered. Direct contact with journalists, columnist and editors forms the bread and butter of our media relations.
We can also help you tell people about your latest success and achievements or engagement with stakeholders and politicians through dedicated newsletters, magazines or e-bulletins. We can write and prepare your content and give advice on distribution so that you can extend your communications reach.
We can provide you with a range of services that will help you create and manage your message across the right media platform for you. This can include a mix of any or all of the following, and can be individually tailored to suit your needs and budget.
- responding to queries from journalists;
- crisis management;
- communication strategies;
- planning your media activities and exploit PR opportunities;
- write and place press releases, stories and feature articles;
- provide tips and training ahead of media interviews;
- working alongside our public affairs colleagues we can facilitate dialogue with politicians to enhance your media campaign; and
- monitor your campaign at key stages