Do you have a product to launch? A report to promote? Stakeholders to meet? Positif has considerable experience of managing events that have a clear political or policy dimension. Our events are well attended and cover a wide range of topics and issues. These include:
- Events targeted at a political or policy audience such as receptions and seminars - we have a good track record in delivering interesting and well-attended events at the National Assembly for Wales
- Large scale lobbying - helping you utilise your members or supporters to make an impact such as the Health and Social Care Advocacy Day
- Conferences with a political or policy edge - such as a major conference on eye care for RNIB Cymru in September 2007 and a major conference on government scrutiny in 2010 in partnership with the Welsh Local Government Association, Wales Council for Voluntary Action and the Bevan Foundation
- Tables at political dinners, connecting you with opinion formers as your guests - we are the Wales-based agency with the most consistent presence at Welsh party political dinners
- Stakeholder management - focussed events as part of our coalition building work
We can advise and help you draw up your guest list, manage the logistics and arrange guest speakers. On the day of the event we will be on hand to ensure that you get the most out of your event and we will also help you follow-up with politicians and stakeholders who may need further information or one-to-one briefings.
Please contact Susan Bowen, Director of Operations, Training and Events, for more information on our political event management services.